Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Good Sunday Morning

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
    Icky and icy roads here today! My matinee of our show was cancelled, so the sewing room beckons! What to work on first? I can't decide! Sew a new bag or quilt an unfinished quilt top! Or clean my sewing room? Can't decide!
    Jean, we had tickets to see Fiddler on the Roof at the Fox this afternoon but couldn't risk the 100 mile drive. I'm so disappointed. Like you, I'm spending the day in my sewing room instead.
    Robin
    My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

2. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Star lover thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Pam ~ I understand the Seattle area may get more snow over the next couple days. One report said they got 10" already. I got an e-m from my former SIL who lives in Vancouver, WA; she said they got 6" of snow. I lived in Vancouver for 2 yrs. when I went to nursing school. I heard Portland got snow, too. Considering all the bad roads, etc., maybe you're lucky you got so little.

4. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Star lover thanked for this post
    Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

You have a good point. My son wants snow because he wants a snow day from school. Hubby wants snow because he’s a kid at heart and he wants to make a snow man. It would make him crazy if we got snow now that he is out of town...
    Quote Originally Posted by JCY View Post
    Pam ~ I understand the Seattle area may get more snow over the next couple days. One report said they got 10" already. I got an e-m from my former SIL who lives in Vancouver, WA; she said they got 6" of snow. I lived in Vancouver for 2 yrs. when I went to nursing school. I heard Portland got snow, too. Considering all the bad roads, etc., maybe you're lucky you got so little.
    Pam

6. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Star lover thanked for this post