Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kona jelly rolls (deal with coupons)

Guess what I found at JoAnns today? They've started carrying a small number of Kona cotton half jelly rolls. While their shelf price isn't that great, by the time you stack a 20% off purchases coupon on top of a 50% off one-regular-price-item coupon, you can get a half-jelly roll for under $10. Not a huge selection of colorways to choose from, but worth it!

Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Kona jelly rolls (deal with coupons)

Joann's doesn't let you stack a total purchase coupon on top of a one regular price item coupon. You would get half off the jelly roll then 20% off the rest of the items in your cart that are regular or sale priced (excluding things like magazines, etc.) You can wait for the jelly rolls to go on sale and find a total purchase coupon to use on them then.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Unicorn View Post
    Joann's doesn't let you stack a total purchase coupon on top of a one regular price item coupon. You would get half off the jelly roll then 20% off the rest of the items in your cart that are regular or sale priced (excluding things like magazines, etc.) You can wait for the jelly rolls to go on sale and find a total purchase coupon to use on them then.
    At mine, you can use the % off one item then the coupon for total purchase. I do it all the time.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Mine allows it also as Bubba said. I used it today.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Mine does, too. Such a deal!!! We have been away from home for two weeks and I have missed Joann's...none where we were. I'll be checking them out SOON.
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon