Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Special Key From Monique

Quote Originally Posted by Monique View Post
    I am touched by all your kind words and you all made my cry. To add to this, Georgetta has graciously offered to send back the key so I can give it to my niece who is battling cancer. Now if that doesn't make you cry........

Wow!.......y’all have touched my heart......a sweet, generous group you all are. Yup, tears!

2. Thanks Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Georgie...I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. The key is it yours to keep or is it something to be passed from member to member when we are grieving and then being returned to Monique?

4. Thanks Monique thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
    Georgie...I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. The key is it yours to keep or is it something to be passed from member to member when we are grieving and then being returned to Monique?
    At first I was going to pass it on to a forum friend in need but upon reading about Monique's niece I am returning the key back to Monique. I didn't think I would be parting with Bobbie's Key so soon, but just receiving this special key immediately gave me comfort. I feel her niece's battle with cancer is more deserving of this special Bonnie Key.

6. Thanks Star lover, Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Monique and Georgie,

You guys are the best! Monique you are truly a great friend to send that Bonnie's key to Georgie. Since she's sending it back for you to give to your niece during her cancer trial it may be a magical key of sorts. Bring a smile or a symbol of hope for the recipient. Either way....kudos to you both!!!!

Gina

8. Thanks Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Add me to the list of those crying tears of joy to know of all the love shared here. Monique, you and Georgie are both very special ladies!

10. Thanks Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
    Maybe we should have something like that to pass around here. I will put my thinking cap on.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

12. Thanks Star lover thanked for this post