Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juki TL-2010Q

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Juki TL-2010Q

I got an email from Sewing Parts Online that this machine is now $999, from a list price of $1699. I know it's a popular machine with Forum members so I thought I'd share. Not sure if this is truly a sale or if it could be found at a better price elsewhere.
    Last edited by chelea; January 18th, 2019 at 01:31 PM.

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Juki TL-2010Q

That's a pretty normal price, not anything special. I'd look for a local dealer.

3. Thanks chelea thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I would check with a local dealer also. You may be able to get a better deal. Agree with above post - $999 is normal for a 2010Q.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with them as well. I think I actually got mine for $799. It will be going to the doctor this coming Tuesday. I was sewing a zipper and hit the stop, broke the needle, jammed the machine and messed up the timing! Pat is not happy.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    I agree with them as well. I think I actually got mine for $799. It will be going to the doctor this coming Tuesday. I was sewing a zipper and hit the stop, broke the needle, jammed the machine and messed up the timing! Pat is not happy.
    Oh no! Hope it gets fixed up quick!

I got mine on sale for about $800, and I felt that was a pretty good price.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Michele, I'm glad you posted this. Not that I'm looking, but I wouldn't have known if it was a good deal or not. Maybe that should be a new category of posts... "Hey, is this a good deal or not?"

Pat, I hope your baby's trip to the spa isn't an expensive fix. I hate not having my Husky when it's on a spa date.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

We have that machine and it has been trouble free, just works. That is the normal price, if you do a little research you may find it for a little less. Also may I suggest that you also look at the Juki DDL 8700. This is an industrial straight stitch machine, search online and you can find this from two sources on the west cost for quite a bit less than the 2010. delivered. I gave 99 cents delivery to the midwest. If you ever use one of these you will be sold, vibration free, smooooooth, powerfull, easy to maintain, it is industrial and parts are easy to locate. It also is a high shank machine but presser feet are easy to find and cheaper to buy than for most domestic machines. The Juki DDL 8700, DDL 5550 and other industrial machines were designed to operate 8 hours a day every day and be used by people who are for the most part paid by the piece so they have to be good. You can spend more and get a lot less. These will still be working when the computerized machines are in the shop waiting for a part that is no longer made.
    Wheww, I'll get off my soap box now.

9. Thanks Quiltfreestyle, chelea, Judy, USMC thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed that when Donna Jordan got a new machine after her industrial Consew that she went with a Juki. You know she sews non-stop.

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

I just bought a juki tl-18, it’s the newest with that same body. I paid 1100 for it. I’m sure with time it will settle at the 1k price as well. It has a few features the 2010 doesn’t including a float feature.
    Pam

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KPH View Post
    \
    Pat, I hope your baby's trip to the spa isn't an expensive fix. I hate not having my Husky when it's on a spa date.
    The place it's going charges $149 and it will be a two week turn around. The other place made me cranky the other day, plus it was a three week turn around, so it was an easy decision. I actually really like the place he is going, it's just a 30 minute drive, where the other is less than five minutes!

I also have the Juki DDL8700 and love that machine as well. They are the ones I sew on most.

Last week was actually a bad week for machines as another one (my nice Babylock) had a part fall off at my friends as I carried her to the car, and we can't find it. That part should be here Monday and MM can fix it for me.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!