Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quilting Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: cancer-for my furbaby

I am so sorry . Our pug was just diagnosed with bladder cancer too this week. She is 13 yrs old. We go meet with the oncologist on Wed. I have been crying a lot.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear of your Maggie. We had a Jack Russell, Eve, and a wonderful vet. As she advanced in age and developed more and more health issues, we struggled with when to let her go. He told us not to worry, he would let us know when it was time. Four years ago, he told us it was time. I stayed with her as she crossed the bridge --- one of the hardest things I have had to do. She was just 2 weeks shy of turning 16. Six weeks later, we had to go through the same thing with our collie, Quinn. He was only 10. Prayers for you and your Maggie.

Nancy

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

My prayers are with you. This is such a difficult time. Till then, love and enjoy Maggie.

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry to hear this! I know exactly what you are going through. We had to let go of 2 sweet dogs due to cancer, one only being 3 years old. It hurts like crazy.

I will pray for you and hubby and I truly feel that you will know in your heart when the time is right. I totally agree with not letting them suffer or unnecessarily prolonging. I always told myself, they've been good to me now be good to them that is when I knew. Thoughts and prayers.
    Tracie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Having to let three dogs go since April, I feel your pain. I am so so sorry. I agree with the others, you will know when it is time. That doesn't make it easier, but you will know that you did all you could do to help them.

Our sweet Chaka, a 13 yr old pittie lost her battle to cancer on Dec 15th. She was diagnosed with spleen cancer on October 20th and had emercgency surgery to remove the spleen that night. Sadly, it had metastisized to her liver and she started bleeding internally. The vet who saw her the day before had just lost her own pittie to the same cancer and recommended this product.

https://www.bestchinesemedicines.com...sules-for-dogs

We ordered it that day, but, of course it didn't arrive in time. In the week between Christmas and New Years another one of our dogs was diagnosed with Mast Cell cancer. He had surgery last week and we are waiting to hear the results of the "staging" of this horrific disease. Hoping and praying for a low grade.

Please know you all will be in my prayers.

(((HUGS)))
    Donna

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Our fur babies are family and it sure hurts when they are sick. Hugs to you.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?