Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: The most economical way to use Bluprint / Craftsy

Subscription? I've never paid a subscription to Craftsy but I have an account and have purchased patterns over the years. Can someone explain this to me?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just4me View Post
    Subscription? I've never paid a subscription to Craftsy but I have an account and have purchased patterns over the years. Can someone explain this to me?
    Craftsy was purchased by NBC who changed the name to Bluprint. All your Craftsy stuff that you paid for is still there. Only the name has changed. If you try to log in to your Craftsy account you will be redirected to Bluprint. Your log in and password are unchanged. it is not necessary to purchase a subscription to access your prior Craftsy purchases.

Just to be safe I downloaded all my pattern purchases to my hard drive.

Did this answer your questions?
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseSm View Post
    Craftsy was purchased by NBC who changed the name to Bluprint. All your Craftsy stuff that you paid for is still there. Only the name has changed. If you try to log in to your Craftsy account you will be redirected to Bluprint. Your log in and password are unchanged. it is not necessary to purchase a subscription to access your prior Craftsy purchases.

Just to be safe I downloaded all my pattern purchases to my hard drive.

Did this answer your questions?
    Thankyou Denise. So....if someone was able to purchase patterns etc without having a subscription (ie me), what is the purpose of the subscription? Did it entitle you to something more?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just4me View Post
    Thankyou Denise. So....if someone was able to purchase patterns etc without having a subscription (ie me), what is the purpose of the subscription? Did it entitle you to something more?
    A subscription gives you access to all classes all the time. You also get lots of extra sale offers, many are higher percents off. You get free shipping on all orders. Subscription is really not expensive, to me the free shipping and access to all classes all the time makes it worthwhile.
    Karen
    Life is short - live it up while you can

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Nope ladies and gentlemen, you have it all wrong. The most economical way to use Craftsy is to cancel your subscription!! (Just thought I'd throw that in. My dh is always shaking his head at my dumb jokes.) Obv I am not a Craftsy person, I mean I don't use it.

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

How do you see your patterns and classes on the Bluprint app? I’ve not been able to find them.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cindirae View Post
    How do you see your patterns and classes on the Bluprint app? I’ve not been able to find them.
    I use the website not the app but try this

Sign in to Bluprint using your Craftsy user name and password—they still work!
    -Click on Library
    -Click on Own Forever Library

your patterns and classes should be there
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jjkaiser View Post
    Nope ladies and gentlemen, you have it all wrong. The most economical way to use Craftsy is to cancel your subscription!! (Just thought I'd throw that in. My dh is always shaking his head at my dumb jokes.) Obv I am not a Craftsy person, I mean I don't use it.
    Too funny! And I hadn't thought of that because, well, I love Craftsy's classes.
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?