Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now or

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Looking for

I don't have it, but difentely watch for it.

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you find what you are looking for. At first I thought it might have been the fabric I ordered last week. Maybe this is similar?
    https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...sprout-yardage
    Lyn

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6626_11.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	156930
    One thing you can try is to contact some of the quilt shops who used to have it. Our quilt guild needed a specific fabric to finish the binding on an auction quilt. Lo and behold someone in one of the shop had it it her stash and sold it to us for a reasonable price. Ya just never know.
    Check with your local Quilt Guilds.
    I'll check my stash, too, but I don't remember it. How much do you need?
    This store has tons of Holly Taylor - most show out of stock; you might just get lucky if you contact them. https://www.feedmillfabricandquiltin...tting-Shed.htm
    Last edited by MHG Winnower; January 6th, 2019 at 07:52 AM.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. ― John Muir
    We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind! ― author unknown

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

I’m not sure how much. I’d like another yard. It’s hard to figure. I’m doing the 365, that’s my main color. My friend mentioned that she doesn’t think I’ll have enough to finish. Ugh

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know how to speak Dutch? Im desperate enough I would order from there

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Does anyone know how to speak Dutch? I’m desperate enough I would order from there
    I went to the bottom of the home page. Toward the bottom of the second column there is a link to FAQ. And there I found an question in English: "Can I order from abroad?" There is an email address posted! Here's the link to that page: https://yosonline.nl/veelgestelde-vr...-order-abroad/

It says: "Yes, you can order from abroad. Please send your order to bestelling@yosonline.nl and you will get an invoice of your order with the shipping costs first. After you have paid your order will be sent. You can follow your order by Track & Trace of PostNL."

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Wow Judy you are good!!!

8. Thanks Judy, USMC thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Great free translating tool - Google Translate. You just copy the text, paste it in at the URL below (it will even detect the pasted language), choose to what language you want to translate to and voila! https://translate.google.com/#view=h...0%0AAantal%20* I can't verify that it is correct, since I don't speak Dutch.

This Moda quilt fabric is called Antique White. This material comes from the series The Potting Shed by Holly Taylor

Fabric type

100% cotton

Dust width

110 cm

Choose at number 1 for the minimum purchase of 25 cm (€ 4.75).

You will then receive 25 cm x 110 cm of fabric. If you enter in number 2, you will receive 50 cm x 110 cm of fabric (€ 9.50), etc

25cm is just about 10 inches; if you need a yard (36") you would need 91.44 cm. Width 110cm = 43.3 inches.
    Right now one Euro is worth 1.14 US dollars. If you ordered 100 cm of fabric (a little over a yard), you are looking at ~$21.73 US - not sure how much shipping but it's super that Judy found that they would give you a quote!
    Last edited by MHG Winnower; January 7th, 2019 at 07:53 AM.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. ― John Muir
    We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind! ― author unknown

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone. I’m closer to getting it than I was.

Quilting Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MHG Winnower View Post
    Great free translating tool - Google Translate. You just copy the text, paste it in at the URL below (it will even detect the pasted language), choose to what language you want to translate to and voila! https://translate.google.com/#view=h...0%0AAantal%20* I can't verify that it is correct, since I don't speak Dutch.

This Moda quilt fabric is called Antique White. This material comes from the series The Potting Shed by Holly Taylor

Fabric type

100% cotton

Dust width

110 cm

Choose at number 1 for the minimum purchase of 25 cm (€ 4.75).

You will then receive 25 cm x 110 cm of fabric. If you enter in number 2, you will receive 50 cm x 110 cm of fabric (€ 9.50), etc

25cm is just about 10 inches; if you need a yard (36") you would need 91.44 cm. Width 110cm = 43.3 inches.
    Right now one Euro is worth 1.14 US dollars. If you ordered 100 cm of fabric (a little over a yard), you are looking at ~$21.73 US - not sure how much shipping but it's super that Judy found that they would give you a quote!
    My Chrome automatically translates. I don't know if it is a setting to choose or what. I don't think I set it that way. I just know it automatically does it.