Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Shipping Complaints

Quote Originally Posted by EsGrandma View Post
    Come on folks, boycotting this company after everything that they have done. I've had problems and they were resolved. I've also had problems with other companies and their attitude was very different. I will continue to support M*.
    Well said ExGrandma. I've had problems with other companies also. I would never go against M* and I too will continue to support them.
    Linda

2. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, MSN thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

just had to say, nothing ordered from this company but had to tell you that my Sister sent me some things and they were delivered at 10 PM last night. dropped on my porch against the metal folding chair i had against the wall. two large silver bags of stuff i ended up putting in my car for charity, but she had to send it to me. she cleans out and i clean out. anyway, strange things are happening in deliveries these days!

4. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by auntstuff View Post
    I just see a suggestion. Where's the guns you speak of?
    I stated it pretty clearly in my post, but I will repeat myself...

In her first post she calls them liars. In her second post she calls for a boycott on them.

Guns blazing.
    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

6. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, MSN thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

As I sit here reading these posts and others regarding shipping complaints, I find it sad that the most important thing to complain about in your life is shipping. Is it really that serious that you don't get your item as fast as you want it. If you need it that bad then go to the store or put your project on hold till your item arrives. Put this all in perspective, is this the worst thing happening to you? After loosing my Jim last month, believe me shipping is the least thing I worry about. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy and cherish your friends, family and loved ones.

Quilting Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Personally I like M*. I have ordered only a few times mostly because I am new to quilting so haven't needed much.
    Everything I have ordered, except the order I just placed, has arrived quickly and in good condition.

I really like the quality and variety of things M* carries.
    I really really like Jenny's tutorials. I enjoy the forum of great people and great advice.

I will continue to shop M* products and support this forum.
    It all helps keep quilting fun for me.

Now back to my cart of goodies I am working on for yet another beautiful quilt project.

9. Thanks MSN, mommadeb thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzette View Post
    I stated it pretty clearly in my post, but I will repeat myself...

In her first post she calls them liars. In her second post she calls for a boycott on them.

Guns blazing.
    Sorry. I tend to work with what I actually see rather than what is inferred. Did not see anything referring to liars.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

11. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by auntstuff View Post
    Sorry. I tend to work with what I actually see rather than what is inferred. Did not see anything referring to liars.
    The first post is in a different thread.
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarGramma View Post
    The first post is in a different thread.
    Didn't see it, won't comment on what I didn't see.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Girl View Post
    As I sit here reading these posts and others regarding shipping complaints, I find it sad that the most important thing to complain about in your life is shipping. Is it really that serious that you don't get your item as fast as you want it. If you need it that bad then go to the store or put your project on hold till your item arrives. Put this all in perspective, is this the worst thing happening to you? After loosing my Jim last month, believe me shipping is the least thing I worry about. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy and cherish your friends, family and loved ones.
    You're so right, we need to look at our blessings.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost Howard in January, these last two months haven't been easy, but I have so much to be thankful for! lol, Even late packages. I know they'll get here and waiting for them is just like little kids waiting on Santa.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

15. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, MSN, mommadeb thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Most of us on the forum have the luxury of being able to shop our stash and work on another project until shipment arrives. But it's been hard recently to recommend M* when talking with someone who is new to quilting or has no room for extra fabric. They find a project they're excited about and want to delve right in. How can I, in good conscience knowing it's 10 days minimum to get an order to our area, tell them M* is THE place to go? It's been great for some ... but not great for others since the move to FedEx.

I'm just wondering if M* trying to hold to the $5 shipping charge is the problem? It's been 5 bucks for a long time ...