X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NancyR
    UN-Biased
    • Sep 2018

Hi. Although I click on the "Remember Me" box when logging in, it doesn't remember me. I now find my 5 "log ins" are all used. What happens now? I never log out.

Also just seen that I'm no longer a "junior member" but a "Honey Bun". Love that. Could be my new family nickname :-).
    Life isn't measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
  • Bubby
    Missouri Star
    • Jun 2011

Re: Log Ins

I have always had the same issue. I just keep having to put in my login and password. Even though I click Remember Me, it doesn't very often. Sometimes it depends on what browser I use. I seem to have better luck using Chrome. Have you tried that?
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

• nativetexan
      Banned
      Missouri Star
      • Feb 2018

I never log out either but when i happen to close down my computer (internet service) it makes me log in again then. but only then.

Comment

• K. McEuen
        Super Moderator
        Missouri Star
        • Jan 2011

If your computer clears cookies/cache when you close your browser, you will have to log in each and every time even if you've clicked remember me.
        K is for Karen 😊​ Albuquerque, NM..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

• Astatoo
          The Guild President
          • Sep 2017

You must be a quilter when.....You see a thread title of "Log Ins" and you think it would be a quilt get together where you make log cabin blocks. I would attend this one!

Beth
          Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

• JCY
            Missouri Star
            • Jul 2013

I don't have that problem because I always log out. I never "remember me" on any web site. My laptop always is shut down when I'm not using it. Safer that way & it minimizes the risk of getting a virus or Trojan.

Comment

Working...
            X