Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Quilting back from Missouri * lovely work, but miss that personal note

Yesterday I received my quilt back from Missouri *. Beautiful quilting makes my own work look so much better. I was a little worried about this one as I had to ease some fabric in those borders! They did a great job no ruffle to be seen. I highly recommend their quilting services.
    One thing I really missed, and it surprised me how disappointed I was, was a note from a Missouri Star staff saying , nice quilt, or I like your choice of colors, or I like this design. This is maybe the 8 or 9th quilt I have sent, and all the other ones were returned with a quick note on the shipping papers. I miss that a lot, and hope it
    1 is not gone from the service or
    2. Is not that they thought this quilt was too bad to praise.
    Last edited by Old Newbie; December 7th, 2018 at 11:25 AM.

2. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Quilting back from Missouri * lovely work, but miss that personal note

I'm certain it was just an oversight, especially if they are trying to get all the wuilts done and delivered before xmas.

It's an excellent recommendation for US customers. I have access to a wide variety of LAQ locally, so I doubt I would send to them.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

4. Thanks Old Newbie thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Quilting back from Missouri * lovely work, but miss that personal note

I agree, probably an oversight. I heard Jenny once speak of a quilt that someone brought to them that had been refused by other longarm services because it didn't lay flat enough and how they "quilted it out for her". I thought that was really sweet!
    Donna

6. Thanks Old Newbie thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Can we see the quilt? I’m sure it’s gorgeous. They’re probably really busy at this time of year and just overlooked it

8. Thanks Old Newbie thanked for this post