Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Default MSQ's cotton supreme solids

I ordered some cotton supreme silver solid November 30th. don't have it just yet but wanted to know if anyone else ordered this or any of their solids? are they pretty? it is hard to tell. i have some fabric that is gray but the wrong side is a much lighter gray and i was thinking of making a ribbon box quilt with the light gray side for background. not sure if i will like it and think the cotton supreme might be better. any preferences? I keep looking for it in my sewing room but it's not come yet!

Quilting Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: MSQ's cotton supreme solids

Same here. Ordered the daily deal and last I checked tracking, it is supposed to be here today. Never used before and wanted to try. Didn't have a specific project in mind.
    Will let you know if it arrives today and what I think.
    Lets keep our fingers crossed....

Quilting Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: MSQ's cotton supreme solids

My 2 yards of the Supreme Silver Solid arrived yesterday. It was shipped on Nov 30 so took 7 days one of which was a Sunday and the Weds when post offices were closed for former President Bush's funeral. So certainly not bad time wise. I was not in a hurry for it.
    The fabric is hard to describe....gray with silver tones in it, can see the weave which has a "glint" to it for lack of a better word. At any rate, I like it very much and would buy again.
    nativetexan, hope yours has arrived by now!

4. Thanks Claire Hallman thanked for this post