Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Default How long is Processing

Hello

I would like to know about how long is processing and can I please find out about the number of orders in line to be prosessed in front of my order. I ordered a mix of fat quarters and cut yardages on 30 November with the hope to use some of the fabric in a Christmas gift, I know that I am running late on the gift but the lack of communication is painfully. When this happened before I learn after a couple weeks that something I ordered was out of stock and the rest would now be sent.
    Is there any standard timeframe when you will send me such an email?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How long is Processing

I ordered the DD on Sunday and it's still processing. At least I just ordered it to go with something else for next year. I don't know what's going on, M*s getting orders out was getting better and the issues were with the shipping. Now it seems it's all getting worse.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

I would be fine if it said processing expected to ship date/day. I know they get behind on major sales but the lack of communication is my problem. When it ships is fine if I had an idea as to when that would be.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Have you emailed or called them?

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Nashtah,
    My name is Lisa and I work at Missouri Star. I am so sorry to hear that your order is so delayed and that you have not been receiving proper communication. If you could, please email me at lisa@missouriquiltco.com with your details and I will get them to our Head of Customer Service right away so we can get you some resolution. Again, I truly apologize for this and we want to make it right asap.
    Thank you!
    Lisa

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Lisa thank you for your reply.

Do you know if there is an automatic contact point and when it happens?

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

I placed my order on November 30th too and it’s also still processing!

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered the daily deal Tuesday around 6 am and received an email by 9 am that it had been shipped. Let's hope the mail delivery does it's part! No complaints ever from me about Missouri Star. Once I received the wrong item, a pair of thread snips instead of a thread cutter, called and they sent the right item the same day and told me to just keep the wrong item.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by evy View Post
    I ordered the daily deal Tuesday around 6 am and received an email by 9 am that it had been shipped. Let's hope the mail delivery does it's part! No complaints ever from me about Missouri Star. Once I received the wrong item, a pair of thread snips instead of a thread cutter, called and they sent the right item the same day and told me to just keep the wrong item.
    I was so encouraged by your post, I went to check on my order from Sunday... it's still in process. How hard is it to pick up a couple of jelly rolls? Insert sigh here. At least I'm not in a rush for it!
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by evy View Post
    My last order was a daily deal; ONE charm pack, shipped same day and took almost 2 weeks to travel a 2 1/2 hour drive.