Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default site troubles???

Is anyone else having problems with ordering today? Every time I put something in my cart then try to continue shopping my cart empties. This began happening to me last night just after midnight, decided to go to bed after a few tries thinking it was a glitch that they would have corrected by morning but no, it is still happening.

Maybe this is the way the powers that be have of telling me I really don't want that fabric.

Beth
    Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: site troubles???

Hi Astatoo!

My name is Lisa and I work at Missouri Star. I am SO sorry you are having trouble checking out. We looked into the issue you describe and cannot find anything system-wide. But we want to help you shop! Please call us at 1-888-571-1122 and we would LOVE to help you complete your purchase. Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer - your business truly does mean a lot to us.

Thank you!

Lisa
    Missouri Star Quilt Company Employee

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Astatoo, try also dumping your cache on your computer if you don't do that every night. Sometimes that helps.

Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    We're flexible like that.
    - embroitique

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carlie Wolf View Post
    Astatoo, try also dumping your cache on your computer if you don't do that every night. Sometimes that helps.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I would do this but have no idea what this is and have no idea how to accomplish this task.

Beth

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

what browser to you use? I'll look it up because it's pretty easy to do from there...usually

You can also get rid of cache if you have one of those PC cleaners programs. That I usually do before I shut down in the evening because it takes care of things too. But cleaning the cash from your browser usually fixes some things.

Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    - embroitique

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

are you logged in too?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Carlie ~ By "cache" do you mean cookies? I have C Cleaner on my laptop & use it daily, sometimes more than once a day. It's amazing how quickly the cookies accumulate. As many as >100 in just a few min. of browsing. Bonnie Hunter's web site is one of the worst for ads & cookies, but it doesn't keep me from browsing her blog.

I did not make any attempt to order from M* today, but I did get some good Cyber Mon. deals from Christian Book Distributors.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

JCY, cache is usually cookies and your browsing history. The C Cleaner gets rid of more than that. When I watch movies,for instance, I get get 300+ other garbage build up on my machine. If you install a program that also leaves traces of garbage or system errors types of things. All that stuff can slow down your machine. I use an ad blocker which helps with those annoying ads. Also about once a month I do a registry cleanup which C Cleaner also has.

Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    - embroitique

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks CW, cleaned up the cookies and all is working fine today. Not sure why it happened all of a sudden, just when I wanted to buy, buy, buy. Well, saved me a bit of $$$$.

Beth

10. Thanks MSN, Carlie Wolf thanked for this post