Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday hellos

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Monday hellos

Morning all!

Well it was indeed a good morning for me, my trip to the Motor Vehicles was successful! I had to renew my driver's license. Now in NY as of 2020 your standard license will be no good for identification purposes. They now offer three levels of a license two of which can be used for identification to board a domestic flight , enter a federal building, or cross a border. The amount of identification I had to bring to show proof of identity, citizenship, and legal place of residence required two proofs of each of what they listed as acceptable. I made it to the finish line, year me and I was only there 1 hour!

Looks like we are going to get some rain today, so glad to get home before it starts. Ran to the grocery on the way home and picked up what I needed for dinner, going to make a pot of sauce and meatballs, yum!

Still sewing away for the craft fair but I see the finish line getting closer.

Barb, hope your doing better after that bad fall. Wishing everyone a good day!
    Nobody is going to stand up at your funeral and say she had a really expensive sofa and great shoes Life is not about stuff.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/90704986@N07/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

good morning / afternoon
    am in pj's today, the weekend family visit was wonderful, we decided not to put the decorations up feeling to early, but did switch on a rainbow led light shade, and shared oh gf choc cake, fruit buns and some brand gf pretzels, bil likes, apparently they taste better than the gluten ones. we were all entertained by the little ones. its nice to just be. and am so thankful.
    today is a rest day, supporting the pain killers, wrapped up in a slanket, am watching sewing quarter, Kaffe Fassett extra wide fabrics on telly, the colours brighten, the dull day nicely.
    for our late lunch we are having a frittata with mushrooms, cauliflower, the green stalked flower veg the spelling has escaped me, carrots, with a jacket tatie.
    enjoy your day everyone, sending virtual hugs xx

3. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Monique, Star lover thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good Morning! On Saturday, we were at my folks celebrating Thanksgiving and the children played outside without coats enjoying the warm weather, yesterday was a blizzard that shut down the town and interstates, and today is sunshine. Welcome to Missouri weather

I was able to get the two blocks done for block of the month because there was no where to go to. I worked on a bag that I was asked to make. Today I am hoping to get more of the bag done but there is housework that also needs to get done. I have zero plans to go anywhere today. Yesterday I fixed homemade soup with the leftover turkey from Saturday which we ate for supper last night and there is enough left for lunch today.

Have a great Monday everyone

5. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Monique, Star lover, cjsews thanked for this post