Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Saying prayers for better days

Hi, Katrina ~ I hope today is a better day for you. I've been thinking about all those people in Paradise, CA & those other towns where they are getting ravaged by the wildfires. Such a sad thing to lose everything. No time to take anything, just flee for your lives.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Smart of you to let off some steam unloading here, where there are so many kind and supportive people who get your misery. Grief is an all consuming thing at times, even many months after a loss, isn't it? Don't let anyone tell you it's time to get a grip or move on. Those people may mean well, but don't know what they are talking about. You must live this and it's hard work. Hugs for you..

3. Thanks MSN thanked for this post
    Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Katrina you are still facing so many firsts since losing your beloved husband and you need time to process them and establish coping mechanisms. I do think your son takes advantage of your inability to leave the house without company though. Schools have timetables so why shouldn’t home school be the same? At least you could factor in time for yourself that way. You are incredible for all that you do for them and with them but you need time for you too. My very best wishes to you.

5. Thanks MSN thanked for this post