• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carlie Wolf
    Missouri Star
    • Oct 2013

Re: I feel like a 5 year old on Christmas Eve,

The support team is very helpful and they ship things fast if you need them. The encoders are a little bit of a mystery and seem to take a lot of thinking, going back to the pictures and thinking again :-). If you haven't done so take a look at the utube videos that both Grace (the Q'nique) and Kathy Quilt's (blockrockit) have on the subject of encoders. That also help and I had alternated between both the manual and those and finally solved the puzzle. The day I put the encoders on I just put on my "patience is a virtue" hat and that was the only thing I did with it that day. After that I decided I deserved a break for the rest of the day :-) btw I too learned to just tighten screws firmly and not over tighten, I think it's a common mistake.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

• Patty J
      Missouri Star
      • Jan 2012

Re: I feel like a 5 year old on Christmas Eve,

Boy, you gals both have enough tops done to keep you practicing projects until Jan. Hope the machines are up and running soon.

Comment

Working...
      X