Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for a combination of a 9 patch and half square Jenny had a quilt in the background when she first gave a tutorial on making 9 patch

Searching for sizes to make a nine patch from charms and half square block for points to combine. One of Jenny's first tutorials of making a 9 patch had that combo quilt hanging in background. Can not find the tutorial for that quilt or the exact size the squares should be for the second half square blocks that are the points for the 9 patch?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Looking for a combination of a 9 patch and half square Jenny had a quilt in the background when she first gave a tutorial on making 9 pa

Anita

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Looking for a combination of a 9 patch and half square Jenny had a quilt in the background when she first gave a tutorial on making 9 pa

Quote Originally Posted by Star lover View Post
    I like this one!

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

I tried to make this quilt and it turned into a disaster. Gave up, threw some of it away and just made an hourglass which I don't like. Must have been my cutting or something. I just wonder why this quilt couldn't be made as a "9 patch in a square" and put together. The results should be the same and it might be easier?? Any ideas?