Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hey ya'll from Mississippi

Morning, I know the feeling, something / somebody could get hurt if I don't have my coffee. Does your wife have any knee highs or old panty hose? cheese clothe works good to, heck you can use anything that will strain.. wash cloths old sheer curtains..... I have antique coffee pots so I'm set.
    When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear you lost your Mom. May your memories help you through this most difficult time.

I hope you are able to get your 'mojo' back. I have lost mine often but manage to find it again.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boondockslongarm View Post
    No, I just think you were still assuming I was in the wrong here, and I'm asserting that I was in the clear and the mod went over the line, in my opinion, and in a few private messages to me, their opinions too.
    I hold my ground when I feel wronged, and bite back.

I also notice that said mod hasn't come back to try to make things better, to admit to overkill, or to offer any condolences. That has to tell ya something there.

Have a blessed day. I'm gonna try to as well, although off to a terrible start, our coffee maker broke!
    Please know that I never thought you were in the wrong. Please note that I never said you were in the wrong. Please understand that I was honestly hoping to make you feel better about what had happened.
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?