Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

Default Missouri * made things right

It is so easy to tell the world when some body or company does something you think is wrong. Today I would like to post a right by Missouri *. Sunday I posted how I was in the midst of checking out with the daily deal and the price changed to full price and it said "sold out". I e-mailed M* and asked about this. Today Misty e-mailed back explaining how the system works and how I was probably knocked off the sale price. She did offer to me the daily deal at sale price as a courtesy. So Kodos to M* Just shows altho they are now a large company they still care about their customers. Thank you M*

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Missouri * made things right

It's great to hear the positives! I try my best not to dwell on the negatives.

I picked up mechanical pencils for Jonathan for his home school. The first one he picked out of the pack, the lead kept sliding back into the pencil. The rest worked just fine, naturally it was his favorite color that failed. So I contacted Papermate, and told them what happened, jumped through a couple of hoops (picture of the bar code and pencil). They replaced all 5 pencils! I didn't expect that!

Good customer service isn't dead. Sometimes, it feels like it but there are still businesses that value their customers and I love to tip my hat in their direction!
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

3. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Missouri * made things right

I am glad to hear this. Although I have had only a few slips in service, know that in the end, they always make it right. They do care.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.