Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Jenny's Favorite Things -- Christmas Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Momof05kids View Post
    Well I said I would post but my pics seem to be too big....so far I have been disappointed but its still fun. First day, Package of sewing bandaids and a rotary blade, day 2: little scissors, day 3: Quilting sticker. My daughter opened day 4 (retractable tape measure). Oh well... I did get warned. Just not worth the $8 a day that someone mentioned in an earlier post. Hopefully they get nicer as you go up the calendar
    Oh don't be disappointed, four of those items will come in handy. I keep a package of neon colored bandaids in my sewing room (I'm forever sticking myself with pins), rotary blades you'll find that you will go thru them quickly, and little scissors, well let's just say I have five pairs (that I can think of - possibly a few more) of little scissors and it seems that's not enough because they keep hiding LOL. Oh and the retractable tape measure - love those, I keep one in my purse for when I'm shopping, and my DH stole one from me for his pocket to use when he goes to the hardware store (more compact than a more industrial manly type). Can't wait to hear what else you get.

2. Thanks Kgrammiecaz thanked for this post
    Honey Bun

Post Thanks / Like

I agree that opening 1 gift per day is fun, also agree with you about the average price of $8/day though because my only disappointment so far is the quilting sticker - I felt sure that they forgot to put something else in with it like they did with the bandaids/rotary cutter replacement blade! The sticker is the only thing so far that I probably will not use - don't know exactly what to stick it to; maybe frame it and hang on the wall? But I do not regret buying this box for one year. Wake up each morning, get coffee made, open a gift! Fun!

4. Thanks Caroline T. thanked for this post
    Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting what you are getting, but I really hope that they improve. As others I see that you had one good gift so far