Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Met My Forum Friend...

You may know that our Cathy F and her husband, Barry, visited with us last weekend. We had a wonderful time getting to know them. Cathy and I must be sisters separated at birth. We got a mishmash of pictures and some turned out and some didn't...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cathy2.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	130.5 KB 
ID:	155583 This is Cathy, Barry and myself. Thank you, Barry, for making this wonderful visit possible!!

Name:	cathy4.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	155584 Cathy and myself with a little too much smile on my part!

Name:	cathy5.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	120.1 KB 
ID:	155585 Cathy and Barb.....

I hope that every one of us have at least one chance to meet someone special from the forum. Forum friends are the very best!!!
    Last edited by Bubby; October 14th, 2018 at 09:36 PM.

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I Met My Forum Friend...

So happy for you Barb. I can't believe that she is the first forum friend you have met. Some of us that aren't so far apart should get together for a lunch date. Glad you had a great time.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

3. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you all brought joy into each other's lives......a blessing in my book!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

How wonderful to be able to meet your forum friend. It certainly looks like you had a grand time.

Several years ago I was in a Weight Watchers forum and several of us decided to have a meet and greet. We came from Virginia, Maryland and Pennslyvania. We met in Wilmington Del for a lovely lunch - it was awesome. We've met many times since then and have had friends from New Hampshire and Fla join us as well. We even did an over nighter In Lancaster and took in a play and shopped in the Amish Country. We are all still friends to this day and even though some of us are no longer Weight Watchers we'll always be great friends.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

How wonderful for you both. Meeting forum friends is absolutely the best.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

What a Happy Get Together for you all, forum friends are the Best!
    MissMay AKA May in Jersey

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

How great that you were able to meet and spend some time together! Thanks for sharing with us. Forum friends are the best!
    Cindy

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all,

Thank you Barb for posting those I didn't get a chance to resize mine to post. We had such fun together.

Well, we are back home but still trying to get the wind back in our sails. We arrived home Thursday afternoon. Friday was unpacking and some laundry then Saturday back in the car headed upstate for a 90th birthday luncheon for a very special lady. Yesterday was our Pilot Club yard sale so I spent a few hours working there. Today is rainy so a good day to stay home and get things cleaned up and perhaps a nap along the way.

Today is our anniversary, 52 years, wow have that time gone by so fast. Seems like just yesterday we were walking down the aisle!

I bought so much on our trip to M * that needs to be put away. I'm beginning to look like a hoarder with all these bags about. For those of you who stayed at the Super 8 in Cameron did you know about the quilt store behind the hotel? Crossroads Quilting was a very pleasant surprise and a beautiful store. You can walk across the hotel's side lawn to the shop. Of course once in there I could not leave empty handed!

I have a picture or two that has to be resized then will post of Barb and the pups. I was fortunate to get a good picture of them. Barb kids you not when she says it's hard to get a good picture of them. The are just too cute and on the run.

Well, time to get moving and get some cleaning done here. Wishing all a good day!
    Nobody is going to stand up at your funeral and say she had a really expensive sofa and great shoes Life is not about stuff.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/90704986@N07/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards