Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How long does an order take

I am not in a hurry for the fabric I order from M*, so it doesn't really bother me how long it takes.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered the DD on 10/11 and it was in the mail box today, 10/14. Not too shabby in my book!
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

3. Thanks Babs quilts thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

My last order came yest. It was the Kona Snow LC (DD) & 1 yd. of cut yardage. It took 9 days from order date to receiving it. I've already started on the baby quilt that needed that bunny fabric. I decided on the D9P; I have all the fabric cut & I'm ready to chain piece.

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

I too learned how to quilt from her quilting quickly classes and want to buy as much as I can from them but not only did my order take 11 days to get to me, when it arrived it was the wrong order. I believe there is someone out there that is going to be as sad as I am. I called and of course they apologized but what upset me even more than the long shipyard wrong order was that they told me they would try to track where my order is so they can get it shipped back to them so they can get it out to me. They want me to wait for the person who received my order to ship it back so they can then send it to me. So now what are we talking a month to get my order. I asked that they fill my order and when they find where it went just to restock it but not to make me wait. I hope they do.
    Happy Quilting
    Evelyn