Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I'm trading in my machine...AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda K View Post
    Congrats on your machine! You will love the features on this machine; the camera, laser light, built-in stippling, etc.
    Thanks, Rhonda. I am just learning all of these wonderful features. Next week I will attend a 4 day workshop to learn all about all that this machine will do, The camera and the laser light are going to be sew much fun. And the built in stippling...oh my, can't wait to use that. You must have a Destiny???
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

2. Thanks grammaterry thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Terry, if you're reading this thread, how are you doing with your new machine? I hope that you and DD were able to play and learn and I am anxious to know what you think of having a new embroidery machine. Keep us posted on your progress. I've been thinking about you this weekend.

4. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I got the machine Friday night and we set it up and we embroidered one square on a quilt. It was 29000 stitches and took an hour. That part seems long. Then we did a simple design next to it that overlapped squares. Wasn't crazy about that. I can do that wth FMQ and feel creative. I do love the heavy embroider and it will really make the quilt shine. I have 5 squares done and a lot more to do to fnish this quilt. I'll post pics when I get it done I need to figure out how to set up the machine in my room for embroider as it needs more space than the place I put the machine dropped into the table for the sewing.
    Quote Originally Posted by cv quilter View Post
    Terry, if you're reading this thread, how are you doing with your new machine? I hope that you and DD were able to play and learn and I am anxious to know what you think of having a new embroidery machine. Keep us posted on your progress. I've been thinking about you this weekend.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

WooHoo, at least you have it and are learning to use it. it does take a while to get used to it. Some designs take a long time to stitch out, depending on how many stitches, how many thread changes, and the speed your machine is set to. Give it time. I really believe you are going to love it. I'll be watching for pictures.

7. Thanks grammaterry thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

It's wonderful to hear a shop is working with you to keep you a happy customer. I don't have advice on model, so it will be interesting to read about what you finally choose

9. Thanks grammaterry thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Good choice to move forward, Terry. Enjoy your new machine!
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown