• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • threadbndr
    Batting Beauty
    • Jan 2017

WiP Sept 28 - Oct 4, 2018

Is everybody settling into fall (or spring if you are south of the equator)? I sure am. All the usual fall classes and school stuff for the grandkids are underway. Handbells and other choirs are back to rehearsals. I love this time of year. Since both of my parents were teachers, fall feels more like the 'beginning' season than spring in a lot of ways.

This weekend, I want to get the pieces cut for an large Carpenter's Star block for 'the 80s'. I plan to hand piece it. I hate doing Y seams on the machine.

I will need someone to launch the thread next week as I will not have computer access on Friday. May I please have a volunteer?
  • DeniseSm
    Missouri Star
    • Nov 2013

Re: WiP Sept 28 - Oct 4, 2018

Sorry I can't volunteer for next week. I just listed my house for sale and my life is a mad house. Still working on my wool table runner when ever I can squeeze in some time.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

• DeniseSm
      Missouri Star
      • Nov 2013

The front is finished. I just need to blanket stitch the backing material on. My stitches noticeably improved on the second owl.

100_4677.JPG
      Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

• Bouse
        The Guild President
        • Aug 2014

Denise, I just love your work. You always do something different.

Comment

• kimsophia
          Missouri Star
          • Oct 2014

I can do it, threadbndr.

Got the individual Halloween hexagon blocks done. I'm trying different layouts.P1030497.JPG

Comment

Working...
          X