Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I can't make up my mind!

I have to agree with the purple border. It gives the eye a chance to rest. So sorry that you are missing Howard so much at this time. Hoping that tomorrow will be a better day for you. Keeping active is important, he wouldn't want you to stop living. My thoughts are with you.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I certainly understand your sadness and not because DH is gone but he wouldn't enjoy going and I can't go anywhere alone and have fun. So relish the memory that you have made and enjoy reminiscing with the boys about how much fun Howard was.

3. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I wish you could find someone in your area to attend a show with. I am going to forum retreat next week, and on a whim mentioned it to some ladies I was working with at charity bee for my guild. They all replied "you lucky dog". My reply was "you can go too. There's still room." Next thing you know my new friend hands me her phone to exchange numbers. We are now driving down to Hamilton together on Friday. When we met for lunch to discuss plans, it was amazing how much we have in common. I think a good time is on the horizon. So who knows, maybe one day this could happen for you.

5. Thanks Claire Hallman, SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post