Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: they don't care

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: they don't care

Quote Originally Posted by KarenC View Post
    This type of response can definitely chase her away. Why do I say that? Because I remember how when I made a comment early on that I was happy with a purchase, I received such negative comments that I didn't dare post anything for over a year, which is sad because there are times when I could have been helpful to someone but didn't want to chance someone else raking me over the coals. While MSQC works hard to please everyone, they are a business and that's what comes first. She expressed her frustration and then let it be. I don't think there is any reason to get nasty. Just my opinion.
    I don't think anyone chased her away with any of the comments. I noticed that she only has two posts here - both negative and complaining - but she has been back on the forums almost every day since then - I'm guessing reading comments. Nothing was said that would have chased her off, especially early on in this thread when she had no reason not to add to the conversation constructively. Some folks just like to stir the pot then sit back and watch how it plays out....
    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

I'm extremely happy with MSQC company! Have ordered soooo much fabric from them. I'm Canadian and they've let me break up my orders all the time so I don't get charged an arm and a leg customs fees if I do it correctly. Their sales are awesome! They managed to deal with their growth spurts rather gracefully.

3. Thanks Carlie Wolf thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am very happy with the pricing; but, the shipping I am not happy with. My last order placed on 08/19/18 (pre-cut fabric) and I didn't receive it until 08/29/18. I have suggested that M* give their customers the choice on how they want their order(s) to ship rather than SurePost. SurePost always adds at least a week to my orders and M* admitted to me via email that it should not have taken 5 days for my order to have left their location and it should not have taken 10 days total to have completely processed within the United States. Bill Nye and I have had several email discussions on this matter......
    Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

5. Thanks auntstuff thanked for this post