Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Why are you erasing our shopping cart contents?

I've seen complaints about this issue before, and here we go again. I had a cart yesterday with multiple items in it, and when I returned today to add a few more things the cart has been erased. Really annoying. Why are you doing this now, and is this what I should expect? With the price of items soon to go way up, I would think you would want to make it as convenient as possible for your regular customers to accumulate a decent sized order and save on shipping. If you make it inconvenient to shop here, why should I remain a customer?/rant over

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Why are you erasing our shopping cart contents?

They never used to do this... but I had 10 items in my cart last week, I went in to finish my purchases and pay... GONE...

I had to go find my stuff and redo the whole thing. I too wondered when this practice started and why?

I happened to have put it all in a wishlist, so I found it.. but still had to prepare my order again. It was frustrating.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Same thing has happened to me more than once. So frustrating. I remember now to add my items to my wish list until I'm ready to put my order thru.
    Linda

4. Thanks auntstuff thanked for this post
    4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everybody,

I'm really sorry this has been happening for some of you again. There were some concerns about this in a thread back in June https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/sh...ad.php?t=76430. Even looks like some of the same customers experiencing it I'm not aware of anything that has changed on the site that would be causing items to be cleared from the carts of select individuals but not everyone. We'll check with our tech team again and see if they have any new ideas.

Thanks for you patience with us,
    Sam

6. Thanks Midge thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I usually put items I want to order in my WishList. When I am ready to place the order in the next hour, I just add them to my cart. I don't leave my shopping cart unattended.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PugetBound View Post
    Hi everybody,

I'm really sorry this has been happening for some of you again. There were some concerns about this in a thread back in June https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/sh...ad.php?t=76430. Even looks like some of the same customers experiencing it I'm not aware of anything that has changed on the site that would be causing items to be cleared from the carts of select individuals but not everyone. We'll check with our tech team again and see if they have any new ideas.

Thanks for you patience with us,
    Sam
    I think what is happening is that you get your cart all ready to check out, and then perhaps you decide to wait until tomorrow to see what the Daily Deal is before checking out... and when you come back tomorrow, it's been cleared. At least that is exactly what happened to me.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I know that if automatic updates occur to a couple of my programs it will delete my cookies and clear my cart. Could be a possibility.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I have put items in my cart and they are there days later. Just did that last week. Thought I would mention it as the enpty cart doesnt happen to everyone. Actually sometimes I wish it would. LOL

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

It happened to me too this week. had several things in my cart, last night, thought I'd leave em in there just to see what the daily deal was today.. and the cart was gone. Must be some kind of glitch.