Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default May 31, 2018 DD Sequoia fabric

I was saving my emails of DD and then decided to delete them. Of course now I need to know what pattern was suggested for the May 31st DD which was Sequoia fabric line by Laundry Baskets. I purchased 1/2 yard of fabric from the line and have no idea what the plan I was thinking of. If I'm not sure what pattern I will make I usually order a yard to be on the safe side so I don't understand the 1/2 yard. This was just at the time I was dealing with my son's journey of a new liver so my mind does not retain much except him and praying. So does anyone know what pattern suggestion was made for that DD. Thanks.

4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: May 31, 2018 DD Sequoia fabric

May 31 DD was Sunlight's Secret - Essence Tiles by Northcott and the pattern shown for it was "One Direction". There were 5 daily specials that day and Sequoia Sundaes was one of them. Hope this helps!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: May 31, 2018 DD Sequoia fabric

Quote Originally Posted by roadie View Post
    May 31 DD was Sunlight's Secret - Essence Tiles by Northcott and the pattern shown for it was "One Direction". There were 5 daily specials that day and Sequoia Sundaes was one of them. Hope this helps!
    Thanks for checking. Not sure what I was thinking with the 1/2 cut.