Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Flying Geese Quilt Redo! | S7E1 Midnight Quilt Show with Angela Walters

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

2. Thanks cv quilter, Monique, Star lover thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Flying Geese Quilt Redo! | S7E1 Midnight Quilt Show with Angela Walters

I really like this one! I can see it in 30's reproduction fabrics and Christmas, and scrappy and.......well my minds a racing! Thanks for sharing.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Flying Geese Quilt Redo! | S7E1 Midnight Quilt Show with Angela Walters

I downloaded the pattern for this one! I love it.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing. I downloaded the pattern and look forward to making it. Also interested in the ruler quilting. : )
    Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, stupid question here. Do I have to subscribe to Angela's website to get the free pattern? Never have subscribed to one before.

Thanks
    Gina

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by geegeequilts View Post
    Okay, stupid question here. Do I have to subscribe to Angela's website to get the free pattern? Never have subscribed to one before.

Thanks
    Gina

Never a stupid question......

As far as I know, you don't need to subscribe to her channel. Below the YouTube is a link for the pattern. It will take you to Crafsty (now Bluprint). It's there that you'll need an account. Once you log in.....you get the free pattern.

Hope that helps.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Anita. Always makes me nervous to "subscribe" to something I might not want. Love this pattern & really love the yellow & blue combo.

Thanks again.
    Gina

9. Thanks Star lover thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Love the pattern...I wanna be Angela
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

I can see this using part of my lovely stash. I really like this pattern. Thank You!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I wish she hadn't blown past her mistake on the flying geese. I wish she would have gone back and clearly made another one again rather than, opps mistake... oh there... fixed it. LOL.

I need that method to be clear to me.