Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sometimes a flaky memory is fun...

I got a box from MSQC today. I didn't recall placing an order. In fact, I looked at the box on my porch and thought maybe somehow I was sent someone else's order. I was certain it was just a day or two ago that I'd checked to see if I'd forgotten an over- no idea why I thought to do that.

I guess that's what made me decide to get the DD of the Mod Block magazines and add a fat quarter bundle to it!

2. Thanks Hailey3656, Claire Hallman, Star lover thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Sometimes a flaky memory is fun...

Lucky YOU! Oh, how I wish I'd get an order I did NOT order. M*, please send me a "surprise"???
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I'm always happy just to actually get the one I ordered in a timely manner. Hasn't happened often.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered the DD mod blocks and got them in 3 days. I ordered some foam for the tote from Walmart and it will be here tomorrow. A fun project just for me.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

grammaterry, have fun with the foam tote. You will never use regular batting again. It sews through like butter. and it has such a nice finished look. I love it.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grammaterry View Post
    I ordered the DD mod blocks and got them in 3 days. I ordered some foam for the tote from Walmart and it will be here tomorrow. A fun project just for me.
    I went ahead and ordered the ModBlocks mags, Terry, I just had to have that tote pattern. They will probably arrive while we're away....that'll really take the sting out of vacation being over... I actually have about 3 orders from M* that will be waiting for me when I get home - oh boy!!!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

AMG ~ You can always refresh your memory by checking your acct. at M* to verify that you really ordered something. The older we get, the more our forgetter works overtime. Enjoy your surprise order.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JCY View Post
    AMG ~ You can always refresh your memory by checking your acct. at M* to verify that you really ordered something. The older we get, the more our forgetter works overtime. Enjoy your surprise order.
    JCY that comment made me laugh and it is so true!!!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JCY View Post
    That's the thing - I did, lol. I think that more days passed between me checking my orders and getting the package than I realized, and I completely and totally forgot that somewhere in between I placed an order, LOL

I wake up at ridiculously early hours sometimes, and I almost always make a cup of Coffe & check the DD. I think what happened was that I bought it right away that day and then just went on my normal day, and just got crazy busy and forgot I ordered!