Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Block Magazine Index

Are they going to UPDATE this indexing of the Block magazines? We pay a fair++ price to subscribe, and a respectable index seems like something basic.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evonne View Post
    Are they going to UPDATE this indexing of the Block magazines? We pay a fair++ price to subscribe, and a respectable index seems like something basic.
    It is current.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a way to search Block Magazine Index by quilt pattern? I am looking for which issue the “Summer Camp” pattern is in.
    Thank you
    Sue

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dansgram View Post
    Is there a way to search Block Magazine Index by quilt pattern? I am looking for which issue the “Summer Camp” pattern is in.
    Thank you
    Sue
    I only know two ways to search, one is to visually look thru the index, the other is to create an Excel spreadsheet (which I did and I suspect others may have as well) and I update my spreadsheet each time the Block index is updated. I can search my Excel worksheet, which I guess gives you a third option....ask the forum members to search for you - we love to help!

The Summer Camp pattern you are looking for is in: Vol 5 Issue 5 = Fall Block 2018

And just in case you need the video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Vg23xEFASmE

5. Thanks MSN thanked for this post