Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I am in love....

Quote Originally Posted by grammaterry View Post
    I am the lucky quilter that Joy sent hers to and I do like it. I don't use it for everything, but when I do I realize how much more accurate my cuts are. The part I wish was that I could put larger pieces into it more easily.
    Terry, take a look at this one.
    I've used the Fiskars combo for years now. Great in many ways with it's built in rotary cutter. Easy on the hands and great control. I actually have a back up, just in case! Joannes has it and of course, we know the coupon savings! They also have a smaller version.
    https://www.amazon.com/Fiskars-Rotar...r+cutter+combo
    https://express.google.com/u/0/produ...mpaign=3122104
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

MHG Winnower....the links would not work for me.

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
    The Stripology ruler sells for $50-$55 depending on where you buy. I prefer Creative Grids for my other rulers. They are a little pricey but when you consider the quality and how long we use our rulers they are a good value.
    I recommend watching for sales -- I purchased mine from Quilt in a Day when they had a 25% off sale.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I got mine at a shop hop a couple of years ago. The shop had it on sale and then they had a coupon for 20% off. I think I got it for about $30.

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

I am a fan of the stripology ruler too! I picked it up a week ago when my local shop was having a huge sale. I got it almost 40% off. There are 2 different sizes in the creative grids stripology ruler. One is short and long and the “stripology squared” isn’t as long but it's almost 3” taller so a double folded WOF fits well. It’s only 12” wide so you can’t make as many cuts before moving the ruler though. I’m currently cutting up a lot of scraps into precut sizes and it’s been so easy to cut strips and squares.

6. Thanks Claire Hallman thanked for this post