Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Cabbage Patch doll clothes

thank you all for your help if the seller comes through I will be happy.
    Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't notice it wasn't a buy it now. When I was selling there I did it auction style and then the buy it now became the norm. I can't imagine how many people would be looking for that same book. lol I hope she answers you.

Lorie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hulamoon View Post
    I didn't notice it wasn't a buy it now. When I was selling there I did it auction style and then the buy it now became the norm. I can't imagine how many people would be looking for that same book. lol I hope she answers you.
    can't imagine either, hoping she just gets back to me and lets me buy it now, I always did the auction and the buy it now option when I was selling. we will see soon I hope.
    Sigmund Freud

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

You bring back memories. Oh I loved cabbage patch dolls. My daughter had one and I made it lots of clothes, but I don't have the pattern any longer.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

The seller said she would relist it for me , I'm happy. Thank you all for your help.
    Sigmund Freud

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I will still check when I am at Mom's. She had a couple of books and several patterns for accessories. My favorite thing was a pair of bunny slippers. I'm pretty sure the dog got one of them, but I still have the other. (No clue as to why it showed up in a box of stuff from a bookcase.) I'll let you know, and if there is anything you want copies of, I'll send it.
    My girl never did the doll thing, so I have had hot wheels tracks, plastic dinosaurs, and currently a large scale model farm (with a few elephants) occupy my coffee table over the years.
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toggpine View Post
    I will still check when I am at Mom's. She had a couple of books and several patterns for accessories. My favorite thing was a pair of bunny slippers. I'm pretty sure the dog got one of them, but I still have the other. (No clue as to why it showed up in a box of stuff from a bookcase.) I'll let you know, and if there is anything you want copies of, I'll send it.
    My girl never did the doll thing, so I have had hot wheels tracks, plastic dinosaurs, and currently a large scale model farm (with a few elephants) occupy my coffee table over the years.
    I do appreciate if you still look, so far this seller has not listed it to buy now as she said she would last night... and now there are bids on it. She gave me a price, not sure if she will keep that price so I can buy it or let it go for bidding and forget what she told me last night. If she puts it at price she told be while I am at work someone else may grab it now since others are watching
    Sigmund Freud

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Boy was I wrong that no one would be looking for that! She could of let you bid and then end the auction

I bought a Cabbage Patch doll for my first dd when I was pregnant with my 2nd so she would have her own baby. I hope she still has it.

Lorie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah hoping she comes through and lets me get this book. These are my 2 boys cabbages...I know they are boys but they were all the rage then and they loved having them dressed in matching outfits. We cleaned them all up and I re done the clothes on them with new elastic. I could dig in back of my closet and find the box full of clothes and prob my pattern book but I don,
    t want to. These sit on our bookcase headboard along with a baby troll similar style and 2 stuffed plushies my son made in Home Ec. These guys are now 30 and 34 so these are old.
    Sigmund Freud

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I should be at Mom's tomorrow.
    I didn't go today as I had a sinus headache and the A/C is offline in the car. I would have been sick by the time I got there. I don't do this heat well.
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com