Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default More new quilting rulers from Angela Walters

Angela has posted some new videos on YT about 3 new rulers she's created. The rulers are Chevy, Taj, and Elvira; they're made by Creative Grids. It sounds like her next quilt-along with be using these rulers. I'm not shopping for any more rulers, but for those who like to use them, these look like handy ones. It's really easier for me to do free-hand FMQ. My hand tires more quickly when I have to hold a ruler & move the quilt sandwich at the same time.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: More new quilting rulers from Angela Walters

Thanks Joy for sharing. I did buy her Squiggy ruler as I can see I would use it. I will check there out.

I don't know if I really need more rulers as I have a good selection of the Handi Quilter rulers. We participated in the 2 HQ Ruler of the month, so that another 12 rulers. Some of them, I find are a bit of duplication and I may not use. So for the money, I decided not to sign up for the third series. If I want one of them, I can always pick it up after the program is over.

I do love using rulers even if it takes a little longer. The finished product is more structured.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: More new quilting rulers from Angela Walters

I just bought the straight ruler called slim and I am very happy with it.
    My quilt shop has them so I do not have to order them online.

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.