Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default 10th Birthday Bash Pre-Registration and Dinner Registration is up

The MSQC Birthday Bash is free to attend.

"Entrance is free to Birthday Bash, but when you pre-register for the low price of $25, you’ll receive a bundle of limited edition 10th Birthday Swag items including a Birthday Bash T-shirt, a lanyard, a personalized shopping card to make checkout a breeze, a Birthday Bash water bottle, a commemorative shopping bag, awesome swag from our vendors, and an event schedule so you won’t miss a single thing. " Here is the pre-registration link https://www.eventbrite.com/e/10th-bi...ts-47498263585

MSQC is also offering brown bag lunches that you can sign up for. There are lots of yummy choices through out the Birthday Bash.

There will be two nights of the Birthday Bash Dinner this year. The first one will be on Wednesday night and the second one will be on Thursday night. Each night is from 6pm to 8pm. The ticket includes meal, play party games with plenty of fun prizes, and a few surprises along the way. Here is the link for the Wednesday night https://www.eventbrite.com/e/birthda...aff=erellivmlt and here is the link for Thursday night https://www.eventbrite.com/e/birthda...aff=erellivmlt

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 10th Birthday Bash Pre-Registration and Dinner Registration is up

Of course I'll be there Wednesday for sure! Anyone else ? ? ?

Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

I'm coming for Friday & Saturday and then staying for the Forum Retreat. Looking forward to having a great time!!

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Birthday Bash question: A group of us are coming from Virginia and will be in Hamilton for a couple of days and attending the dinner on Thursday. Is pre-registration necessary? I like the idea of having an account set up so I can begin shopping on arrival but would rather have $20-25 to spend in the shops rather than the swag. Is there an alternative so I can pre-register for the shopping account and not the swag?

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

You can pick up a shopping card at the main store regardless. You just won't get a lanyard.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks; that is very helpful information. Looking forward to attending the Birthday Bash.