Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Amazing - same day shipping!?!?!?

Yay. At least the shipping label is ready now.

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty sad, really. Last Friday, I ordered fabric from 2 sources, 3 books and a teapot. As of yesterday, I have all items but the one from M. I'm told it might actually get here Saturday.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm really not complaining because I have long ago accepted the fac that I cannot order anything I need in a reasonable amount of time from M*. I only order DD's and other things for the "someday stash".

That being said, I ordered 7/31 and received it on 8/14. I ordered again the next day 8/1 and it says I may have it on Saturday - 8/18. In the meantime I have placed three fabric orders from other sources that came in 2 or 3 days. These companies will get the bulk of my business since they SHOW that they care - don't just say they do.
    Donna

4. Thanks auntstuff thanked for this post
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Ordered cut yardage from equilter Sunday afternoon. Monday was a holiday. My fabric arrived today. Beats the heck on waiting for someone at *M to decide they have time to go cut it and wait 2 weeks for it.

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

I wish... Ordered 7 cuts (for a mystery quilt and a backing for a quilt top that I just finished) last Thursday (9/13). Last evening some of the fabrics went to the "cutting in progress" status. I had ordered additional 4 cuts from another major online shop for the ones that M* didn't stock. Have already received that order...

On Sat (9/15) ordered the DD and 2 other precuts -- that order is still processing...

Order previous to these took 1.5 weeks to arrive -- most of that in the UPS/USPS fiasco of a shipping system.

I thought things had turned the corner with cutting/shipping, but apparently I was mistaken

7. Thanks auntstuff thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I thought this was getting better but maybe not. I ordered yardage on the 12th and hasn't been processed yet. Once it leaves their store it will take another 4 or 5 days to reach me, if I'm lucky. I wonder if it's the amount of yardage that makes a difference. I mostly order cuts of several fabrics. I can see where that would be more time consuming, don't know.
    Linda

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

I had the same problem with ONE cut of fabric, EVERY time I order any.. Don't think the amount has anything to do with it.

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

A year or so ago, I suggested to M* that they needed to stock their stores separately from their on-line department. They needed to have separate inventory. That way they would not have to go find the bolt in whichever store it was in. I thought they were headed that way based upon comments from Alan. However, they must have decided not to go that route.