Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default FYI for "Lovely" fabric

I'm currently working on a quilt with my Lovely stash designed by Debbie Beams. Many of you still have this fabric in your stash from the old Quilters Challenge of 4-5 yrs ago. So, today, I received my order from MSQ of Emma's Gardem by Debbie Beams and I found that many of the fabrics can be coordinated with the Lovely collection. Because it's from the same designer, the colors are very similar. This is the perfect solution to add to your "lovely" collection if needed.
    https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...den-10-squares

I also found a link at eBay that sells the Lovely fabric so I ordered the backing material. I must have ordered all the purple.......I don't see it anymore. LOL It's unusual for me to find large amounts of yardage on older collections out of production. They also have quite a few of the Emma's Garden prints which have already sold out at MSQ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1462 lovely2.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	172.2 KB 
ID:	153229  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Thanks sewbizzy, Judy, USMC, Monique, dwil23 thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: FYI for "Lovely" fabric

How fun to find a new collection coordinating with an older collection. I just had the same thing happen. Yesterday I ordered the black and gold swirl from Butterfly Jewel by Kanvas Studios to coordinate with my OOP Night at the Opera charm packs by Kanvas.
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

That is a great thing about many fabric designers. They design new lines that coordinate perfectly with their old ones. Bonnie and Camille, Fig Tree and Kim Diehl are just some of my favorites that keep using the same color palletes, adding a color here and there to keep it fresh!
    Donna

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

She designs for other companies but always uses the same color way. I have no doubt newer lines will color coordinate with Lovely.

Many designers do this, Bonnie and Camille have designed several lines that all coordinate. I was working on gathering fabrics for a quilt for my daughter and she kept changing her mind on what she wanted. I kept buying fabrics from designer Michele D'Amore and ended up using 3 different lines to finish it!
    Last edited by Jean Sewing Machine; June 15th, 2018 at 06:15 PM.

6. Thanks Sharyn J thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! Good info to remember when you're in a pinch and out of fabric and desperate!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I still have numerous Lovely fabrics in my stash just waiting to be made into something.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Someone on here was looking for Lovely charm packs a while back and I sent all of mine to her. It's so nice when you can find just what you need, especially an older fabric.