Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rant

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Rant

Oh naughty, naughty and I'm talking about your DH not Ryker! What a stinker! I think you have a renegade there and he probably won't listen to you no matter what. But reading these antics at 6 am makes it almost worthwhile getting up so early for work!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have any Valium? Give DH and puppy each a dose to settle them down, then you might want to take one yourself. Good luck!
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

3. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Carolnnc thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monique View Post
    Hmmm shoot them both with a tranquilizer gun? Come see me, dog free home!!
    I've always wanted to see Canada. Born & raised in the south but a huge Calgary Flames fan.

5. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jjkaiser View Post
    Oh naughty, naughty and I'm talking about your DH not Ryker! What a stinker! I think you have a renegade there and he probably won't listen to you no matter what. But reading these antics at 6 am makes it almost worthwhile getting up so early for work!
    I'm thinking of trying to become the next Erma Bombeck. There's lot's of material here on a regular basis.

7. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I had a BIG cat some years back and she had a problem that required 2 weeks of antibiotics twice a day. I tried and tried to find a way to do it but it was a bloody and stressful battle for us all. I ended up boarding the cat with the vet until her medicine regime was done. If you can afford that I highly recommend it.

9. Thanks Carolnnc, SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Some are just not trainable. You got some good ideas and suggestions, but I am like Monique. No dogs in my house. Love to see pictures of them, and my friends can have them, but I am a crazy cat lady with 2 cats.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LLLinda View Post
    I had a BIG cat some years back and she had a problem that required 2 weeks of antibiotics twice a day. I tried and tried to find a way to do it but it was a bloody and stressful battle for us all. I ended up boarding the cat with the vet until her medicine regime was done. If you can afford that I highly recommend it.
    If I had realized this was an option he'd (the dog) would have stayed at the vets if it would require robbing a bank to pay.

12. Thanks LLLinda thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneOrleansOntario View Post
    Some are just not trainable. You got some good ideas and suggestions, but I am like Monique. No dogs in my house. Love to see pictures of them, and my friends can have them, but I am a crazy cat lady with 2 cats.
    I like animals but I don't want dogs, cats, hamsters or any critters. DH loves the dog & cat more than me (he disputes that statement of course). The animals help his stress level & help keep him healthy.

I am more of a responsible, uptight caretaker of animals & children. He's a go with the flow & let it happen kind of guy. I've always heard that the thing that attracts you to your mate is the thing that drives you nuts if you stay together long enough. It's true.