Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Panasonic 360 iron on sale

Hi All - this is still my favorite iron ( I bought it 3 years ago now) so whenever I see it go on sale I like to share - price has dropped in the past year I think because there may be newer version out now.
    Laura

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/panason...11954750556220

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Panasonic 360 iron on sale

We must've both been posting a thread on this at the same time! Both trying to let people know of a good deal!
    I am Sew Blessed!
    Alina

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Well I just ordered it so I hope I love it as much as y'all do. My old iron has died and the amount of contrasting views on Amazon about irons (the same irons have both five rave reviews and one star pans) is too confusing for me to evaluate so I'm trusting the M* forum members.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

You will love the iron. I actually find it very useful...I have it right close to my machine on an ironing pad for block pressing. It is fantastic for pressing my quilts that have been sandwiched on my WALL. I can hang the backing, put the batting on top of that and also the quilt top. As I spray baste each layer, I use this wonderful iron to press and set the glue. AWESOME because I can lift the iron off the charger and use it to press with steam then put it back on the charger. This is actually my favorite feature of the iron.
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon