Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: EB Roundabout quilt

Quote Originally Posted by Vonnie View Post
    That's really beautiful! I want to make the Tennessee Waltz quilt which is similar but has snowballed blocks between the stars.

mardou, heres one pattern for the quilt: http://www.quilterscache.com/F/Fifty...ightBlock.html
    It works well with Quilt in a Day triangle in a square templates: https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...2BIn%2Ba%2BDay
    Thank you!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

That does NOT look like an EASY quilt. It's absolutely beautiful. I love your choice of colors, they just make me feel happy. But I have to say again, that looks like a super complicated quilt to make.
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

oooh and awhhhhh...stunning

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Amazing, and I am with GG it sure does not look easy!!! Don't tell me I need to buy yet another ruler LOL!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jjkaiser View Post
    Amazing, and I am with GG it sure does not look easy!!! Don't tell me I need to buy yet another ruler LOL!!
    This quilt is made up of 4 patch blocks, HST, and the star units (which are made with the template ruler) with a 4 1/2" center. I swear, that couldn't be easier! I don't normally buy specialty rulers, but since I like stars and Eleanor's patterns, I got the ruler set and I think it makes child's work of what looks like a complicated pattern.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I could hardly watch this Eleanor Burns video!! Jenny has me so spoiled, she gets right to the point and is just SO GOOD at walking you through the steps of making anything! EB style-- she sure meanders around a lot before she gets to showing a single step, and I don't think she does a very good job of explaining. I am glad you posted the link though.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I've been away on vacation for a while. When I opened your post, I said out loud - OOH I really Like that! Love the colors and the pop of the red. Did you use a certain fabric line or from stash? Sure looks a lot harder than you make it out to be.
    I am Sew Blessed!
    Alina