Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Where are the new contemporary fabrics?

I thought the reason I couldn't find anything to use my gift cert. on was because I have too much stash and just don't need anything so I 've been talking myself out of it. The things I need, batting, backing etc are just more money than they are on other sites so I can't justify spending my gift on overpriced things. One day, something will strike a cord with me.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with grammaterry, my stash is full so it needs to be really different from what I have. I also noticed when there is a new fabric and it hits me it's currently out of stock or no longer available. How can that be when I am on the site everyday checking? I also noticed some lines are repeated in a different precut as a DD.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am thinking that I have so many projects that I just don't want to add more to the pressure but then today something popped up and called my name with free shipping to boot.
    Every deal is different and appeals to different people.

4. Thanks chelea thanked for this post
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Wait until you see these fabrics in person! They are so nice nice with a shimmer of blush, copper, cream and blush. My local shop just received them and the display is lovely.

https://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/blush-blush2/

Have you seen the Un-corked line? It has a nice gold fleck that makes it look like cork. Very pretty. I don't see it here on the web-site but my local shop has it.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda K View Post
    Wait until you see these fabrics in person! They are so nice nice with a shimmer of blush, copper, cream and blush. My local shop just received them and the display is lovely.

Have you seen the Un-corked line? It has a nice gold fleck that makes it look like cork. Very pretty. I don't see it here on the web-site but my local shop has it.
    Rhonda K...M* has some of the line.....a lot of it is out of stock already (depending on when it came out). It is a beautiful line of fabric though!
    https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...0riley%20blake
    Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda K View Post

Rhonda, I just saw the uncorked fabric at my lqs this weekend. It is gorgeous!

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Magicquilts View Post
    I haven't ordered anything from M* in quite some time. None of the DD have peaked my interest or desire. I have often wandered through there selections, looking for something new or something that says "buy me". Nothing yet. But the truth is, no one place is going to have everything that peaks my interest. I can go to Jo Ann's and walk out empty handed. The same can be said about Michael's, and that is difficult (for me it is). I don't know how many times I have walked into Hobby Lobby, and still walk away empty handed.

Could be they (M*) is the same, but *our* tastes have changed. Don't give up, keep looking and i am sure you will find some inspiration or blender fabric, or some beautiful line of fabric that will say "buy me".
    You're right...this time Kona white was the beautiful fabric saying "buy me!" I needed to restock my stash with it anyway, so the QC bonuses for solids were the final push I needed. This will help me use up all the beautiful prints and precuts I already have