• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kayj
    Rotary Pro
    • Feb 2018

Re: My First Quilt

Great job. I like the way you did the back too.

Comment

• Monique
      Missouri Star
      • Jan 2011

You did an amazing job and WELCOME to the forum. I have no doubt you will get some great help here on the forum.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• Nwmnteacher
        Missouri Star
        • Mar 2014

Great job! Now that you finished the first one, you'll become addicted :-) I made my first quilt while taking a beginner class at a quilt shop. Then I bought a couple of classes from Craftsy. I especially liked one that showed how to FMQ a large quilt on a domestic machine. I can't remember the exact name....was it taught by Anne Walters??? Someone here will remember and correct me if I'm wrong. Welcome to the group!

Comment

• geegeequilts
          Missouri Star
          • Jan 2015

Love pandas! Doesn't look like it's your first. You did a great job on it.

And welcome from Georgia!

Gina

Comment

• Patty J
            Missouri Star
            • Jan 2012

Welcome from Wisconsin.
            Your quilt is very cute and your cousins' girlfriend will most certainly love it. I was drawn to the purple color and the panda. My sister would really like it, might have to copy you Keep on quilting and asking questions.

Comment

• jjkaiser
              Missouri Star
              • Oct 2013

Welcome from Wisconsin! I see you are in Kentucky, I lived in Hazard for many years back when you couldnt leave your house without getting stuck behind a coal truck. Your quilt is awesome and you did a wonderful job for your first try. I quilt by hand because I canot maneuver the bulk under my needle. You should try big stitch quilting too. Its really fun. So, have you started working on your next one yet?!
              Jocelyn
              South Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Comment

• Neptunite
                Honey Bun
                • May 2018

Awe thank you! And not exactly. Ive started to pick up some fabric when i can, and ive been playing around with machine quilting fabric scraps

Comment

Working...
                X