Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Decisions, decisions, decisions.......

Oh, boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!!!! I may be getting TWO new machines! I need to slow down and breathe........

I sold my Juki 2010 last year after I bought my Juki 1181 industrial. I didn't think I needed both but realized over time that I really missed the straight stitch of the 2010. I called the dealer I bought my Jukis from and asked if they have the 2200qvp mini....Yes, they do. I asked if they have the Janome 8900....Yes, they do. I told the lady I was a repeat customer, she remembered me buying the Juki 2000qvp, then told me they are having a huge sale right now. I asked if she could give me any more of a discount if I bought both machines and she said yes. So, I will probably end up with both machines for a little less than what I would have paid for just the the Janome 8900 from a different site.

Both new, in the box, and come with extra bonus packages, and free shipping! I'm beyond excited!

Now I need to sell my 1957 Singer 201to makr room. I love her but rarely use her anymore since I got the industrial.

Ok, I can breathe now......��

2. Thanks quiltingaway, Star lover thanked for this post
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Janome 8900, and have happily sewn on it for the past 2 years with no issues.

Jeanne

4. Thanks g8dhorse7 thanked for this post
    Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Lucky you and I bet the salesperson was very pleased, too.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed in Donna Jordan's tutorials she has a new industrial Juki. She still uses her old industrial. Congratulations on your purchases.

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Well.......after piecing a small quilt top I find I'm underwhelmed with the 8900. �� Fabric pulls to the left for the first 10 stitches or so, the plastic cover over the bobbin isn't flush so it flips every top facing seam, and the bobbin winder slows down but doesn't stop completely. I'm not impressed. So, I contacted Greg at Tops and he is sending me a return shipping label and a brand new 9400. He offered me an Elna 780 but since I have zero experience or knowledge of Elnas, I opted for the 9400 with the upgrade, vertical thread stand, and a pack of blue dot bobbins included. Greg really is wonderful and works with me til I get what makes me happy.

As for the 2200 mini, aka, Miss Daisy (because I love driving her!), well, she is mahvalous, darling! Love her to pieces. I even bought her a couple of flowers to wear...daisies, of course. ��