Plenty of room available for the MSQC Forum Retreat including a handicap friendly bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Simply Quilting
    Missouri Star
    • Dec 2013

Plenty of room available for the MSQC Forum Retreat including a handicap friendly bed

For anyone interested, we still have plenty of room available for the MSQC Forum Retreat that starts on Sunday, September 23, 2018 and ends on Thursday, September 27, 2018. We currently have 22 people attending. One of the beds that is still available is on the main floor in the retreat center so there is no climbing of stairs. The bed is in a handicap friendly room with another twin bed. To register for the handicap friendly bed, please contact Cindy at [email protected] or 888-571-1122. For ALL other registration, please follow the link below.

For more information including the registration link, https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/sh...ad.php?t=75070

Once you have your registration completed, please PM me and I can add you to the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat group page. This page is currently only open to those who are signup for the retreat.

If you have an questions, please PM me.
Working...
X