• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brook
    Missouri Star
    • May 2011

Hunters Star

I'm in the process of making a Hunters star per Jenny's tutorial. In the tutorial it said the quilt will end up being 80x100. The amount of rows are 7x8. there are 56 blocks with 1 layer cakes that are about 9 1/2". two borders; 2 1/2" inner and 5" outer. I don't see it as 80x100 (which is what I need.) I'm figuring it is 77x86.

Is my math off or am I needing to buy another layer cake? It doesn't come in charm size.
    :icon_hiya: Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."
  • Caroline T.
    Missouri Star
    • Jun 2016

Re: Hunters Star

Jenny has been known to have bloopers in her videos, and it would seem that this is one of those blooper moments. I went back and watched this video again, and according to the PDF file, the quilt is only 77x84,

Comment

• cv quilter
      Missouri Star
      • Feb 2015

If you like this pattern, can you make the 2 1/2 inch borders wider? Or make the 5 inch one wider?
      A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

• brook
        Missouri Star
        • May 2011

Originally posted by Caroline T. View Post
        Jenny has been known to have bloopers in her videos, and it would seem that this is one of those blooper moments. I went back and watched this video again, and according to the PDF file, the quilt is only 77x84,

http://land.missouriquiltco.com/easy..._campaign=t091
        Thank you. I was afraid of that, but a girl can wish. : )
        :icon_hiya: Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Comment

Working...
        X