• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCY
    Missouri Star
    • Jul 2013

The Trellis Quilt - made for the Linus Project

In case you missed the resource mentioned in the Activity Stream, the pattern for this quilt can be found at Cloud 9 Fabrics. Click on Projects, then search for the Trellis Quilt pattern. Lots of cute free patterns there. It's an easy pattern. The challenge will be in the layout.
  • Hulamoon
    Missouri Star
    • Jul 2012

Re: The Trellis Quilt - made for the Linus Project

Looks fun to make.

Designer Aneela Hoey created this lovely Vignette quilt for Quilt Market – and now it’s available for you to make too! Free Download
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

• Patty J
      Missouri Star
      • Jan 2012

This one looks complicated, but when you see the layout, it is easy looking. Maybe a scrappy quilt I could make. I'm too matchy for making scrap quilts. LOL

Comment

• cv quilter
        Missouri Star
        • Feb 2015

Love this pattern. Fun to think of using a cute kids print for the solid blocks.
        A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

• Blondie
          Missouri Star
          • May 2010

I have pieced this one and am in the process of quilting it. I am doing prairie points for the edging. I have been working on this blasted thing off and on since Jan of this year. It has been my brain puzzle. I love the look but certainly for me myself and I didn't enjoy the process. It will be going to a client who absolutely loves it. I want it far from me. I know that there are easier ways to put this one together. I just seem to always find the bass-ackwards of doing anything. Below is a small snippet of it. Very scrappy, which I love.

Sewing mends the soul.
          sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
          Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
          ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Working...
          X