Post Thanks / Like

Default Popping in for a quick Good Morning

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-29.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	151409

Hello Folksies

It's Thursday - I have to go to work in a bit - so busy this week and it is gonna get busy-ier. Maybe it's just me and I know I've mentioned this before but time seems to be really super flying this year. I am not pleased with that. I cannot keep up at all. It seems as if Spring may be arriving. Please, let it be so!

Yesterday I spent a good part of the morning helping Sis with part of her Spring Clean up. I hauled so many tarps of heavy leaves I am paying for it today! We all do Fall clean up and leaf raking. Our properties have loads of oak, maple, chestnut - and the leaves seem to keep falling long after we stop. Next week should the weather cooperate we go to Mom's again for the beginning of her clean up. Since hubby is now retired, I have told him to be on the ready. His vakay is officially ending.

We will be having Easter dinner down at Mom's as we always do. A few new faces at our table this year. Not new to us but new to sharing an Easter dinner with us. Looking forward to it.

Part of the last few weeks I have been helping a close friend's husband plan a surprise party for her. Last night was the night. The look on her face was priceless! Oh my it was worth all the phone calls, rsvp's and trips to the store for balloons. Another mutual friend did some flower arranging in vases. We held it at a Ruby Tuesday - staff and service was excellent.

Running to work, will check in later if I get the chance. Blessings and smiles to all!

Name:	3 28 18 daily.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	151408

Sewing mends the soul.

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

2. Thanks URIBARRI-MAYOR, Star lover thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Popping in for a quick Good Morning

Hi Blondie, I don’t get on here very often but what luck I decided to look today! I think of you so often and I hope you and all the family are doing well.

Have a lovely spring! Hugs❤️❤️❤️
    Shirley

4. Thanks Star lover thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all. After work I am getting the kiddos again and we checking out a framers market that is close to their school and then I will drop them off at their condo and wait for mom or dad to get home from work, no cooking dinner for them tonight. They recently moved (used to live on the same street) and now live in different city, but only 20 minutes or so away. Looking forward to some fresh picked fruits and veggies.

6. Thanks Star lover thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Saw this on a restaurant wall the other day and thought it would be good for all you coffee drinkers

What do you call a cow that has just given birth? De-calf-enated
    ATTITUDE IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ORDEAL AND AN ADVENTURE

8. Thanks Star lover, Carlie Wolf thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Laura, that's a dumb one but it made this decaf coffee drinker laugh.

Cleaning gals scheduled for this afternoon so I have to get the place cleaned up for them, that's another funny one. Just joking but after 82 years of doing it myself it takes a lot of will power to leave them something to do.

Blondie have a Happy Easter with your family and friends and extending my wishes to all our M* forum members also.

Name:	EASTER.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	151411.
    MissMay AKA May in Jersey

10. Thanks Star lover thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with Blondie, where is the time going??

Had a lovely day so far. Went to my craft group this morning (lovely) and worked on my hand quilting wall hanging, should be finished in the next day or so, then onto to putting a border and hanging sleeve then I can get on to DH to hang it for me, if it's anything like my Little Stitches wall hanging, I won't hold my breath!!

I am sooo proud of DD, she got a call today to say she has got her promotion!! She is doing so well in her career I am almost speechless (as if)!! We will celebrate on Saturday evening as we are all going to stay in the caravan from Friday to Monday. I've packed lots of crafty stuff to do and so looking forward to the break.

Hope you all have a lovely Easter and hugs and best wishes for those in need.

12. Thanks Claire Hallman thanked for this post