Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Shipping/Inventory

I'm keeping an eye on an order I placed Wednesday night (March 28), for two cuts of fabric and a pattern. It is still processing. I ordered just the daily deal a couple of days later and that shipped within 24 hours. I'm going to give them another day or two before I contact customer service to see what the delay is.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shermur View Post
    Wow...that is questionable communication(s). I would probably be fuming.....
    I am! Customer service said they would give me $5 quilter's cash "for my trouble" but 7 1/2 hours later and it hasn't shown up. I still think they must have me on some kind of "bad" list. I could have been dishonest and kept the package and not notified them of their error.
    Rescued is my favorite breed.

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

perhaps you should private message Sam who replied to you when first mentioned on forum, to discuss further.
    or just track send the package back. send the tracking number to the firm.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PugetBound View Post

It brings up an issue that had not occurred to me before. The way we process orders is by filling up a cart. Those carts begin with FBY, by the time the cart with your order made it to the precut aisle, your layer cake was already sold out. I'll speak with our director of operations and fulfillment manager about this today. We don't have a process for setting products aside or for identifying orders that will need to be partially shipped or held for back-orders until we take the time to look for the items, which can take a day or more.
    How can they NOT have a process for this in place? I don't understand.
    “"To know what people really think, pay attention to what they do, rather than what they say."

5. Thanks auntstuff, dwil23 thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I called customer service and spoke to a supervisor. He told me to keep the order. Meanwhile a second package was sent from that same canceled order and he is going to call me after it arrives. This was one failure after another but at least I finally got an apology and a promise to look into the way they process orders.
    Rescued is my favorite breed.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

I understand your frustration and am on my last go round with this company also. Once again my order is stuck in the "processing" mode. The quilt kit that I purchased and paid for is now sold out and no longer available. Which means I'll be getting the sorry-we-can't-fill-that-order email...again. Even more maddening is my disappearing cart. Sometimes I will take hours finding and coordinating just the right fabrics, load my cart, come back the next day and the cart is empty! I have been very patient as this has been occurring off and on for the past couple of months. I'm sure they won't even miss us, but I definitely won't miss the frustration and disappointment either.

8. Thanks mommadeb thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Just following up, how'd all this turn out? Did your orders ship? Were they out of stock? Just trying to keep tabs on where service is?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BillNye View Post
    Just following up, how'd all this turn out? Did your orders ship? Were they out of stock? Just trying to keep tabs on where service is?
    Take a look at my order history and let me know what you think .... ;-)
    Donna