Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Little Golden Books

Does anyone know a good source for "out of print" fabric? I am looking for a print from the Little Golden Books fabric line by Quilting Treasures. It is probably 8-10 years old and I've searched online everywhere. I purchased some a few years ago with nothing special in mind, and now I have an idea but not enough fabric. Here is a link to the print I'm looking for:

http://www.fashionablefabrics.com/po...s-20817-g.aspx

I'd like to have at least a couple of yards but would take whatever I could find at a reasonable price. Thanks for any help you can give.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Little Golden Books

Such sweet memories of those books!

I don't have any of it but wanted to wish you luck finding the perfect match!

3. Thanks Cokie thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Lorie

5. Thanks Cokie thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Lorie. I'm looking for that one particular print, which I can't find.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, checked all my LQS websites, no luck.

8. Thanks Cokie thanked for this post
    Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Pinterest.com seems to have the gold you are looking for. I did see two with the gold print that looked like that pattern.
    Good luck in your search.

10. Thanks Cokie thanked for this post
    Honey Bun

Post Thanks / Like

This was in a previous post by bhaggerty:
    I was at another local quilt shop (GRS Creations) in Old Town Spring, TX on Wednesday looking for a specific out of print fabric from Kate Spain from 2006. No luck on the internet but I have had luck there in the past. the lady helping me took me out back to a separate building and they had loads of different boxes. They had 8 yards of what I needed ( I only needed 1-2)! and they had most all of the collection! Right next to the boxes of Kate Spain Daydreamer, was 2 boxes of Little Black Dress bolts! I was in shock and awe!! If any of you are in need of out of print or older fabric lines, check them out! if not online, call them and ask!
    also, they had the cat panels (from the Jordan Fabric tutorial ) in black on white AND white on black there in stock.

Hope this is helpful.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digull View Post
    This was in a previous post by bhaggerty:
    I was at another local quilt shop (GRS Creations) in Old Town Spring, TX on Wednesday looking for a specific out of print fabric from Kate Spain from 2006. No luck on the internet but I have had luck there in the past. the lady helping me took me out back to a separate building and they had loads of different boxes. They had 8 yards of what I needed ( I only needed 1-2)! and they had most all of the collection! Right next to the boxes of Kate Spain Daydreamer, was 2 boxes of Little Black Dress bolts! I was in shock and awe!! If any of you are in need of out of print or older fabric lines, check them out! if not online, call them and ask!
    also, they had the cat panels (from the Jordan Fabric tutorial ) in black on white AND white on black there in stock.

Hope this is helpful.
    I sent them a note - thanks!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

This may sound crazy, but this is a crazy fabric store....you might want to contact them. The woman who runs it knows where every bolt is....believe it or not! https://www.yelp.com/biz/obies-country-store-goodville
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Bumping this up just in case...thanks!