• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shermur
    Missouri Star
    • Mar 2013

How is this possible?!!!

From West to East, then East to West in 15 minutes? It just doesn't make sense.....Surepost will be the death of me!

Lenexa, KS, United States 03/08/2018 125 A.M. Departure Scan
    Harrisburg, PA, United States 03/07/2018 11:50 P.M. Arrival Scan
    03/07/2018 9:15 P.M. Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery. / We’re
    Working to deliver your package as soon as possible.
    Lenexa, KS, United States 03/07/2018 4:14 A.M. Departure Scan
    Lenexa, KS, United States 03/06/2018 11:35 P.M. Arrival Scan
    Kansas City, KS, United States 03/06/2018 11:10 P.M. Departure Scan
    03/06/2018 6:37 P.M. Origin Scan
    United States 03/05/2018 4:21 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
    Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!
  • auntstuff
    Missouri Star
    • Nov 2017

Re: How is this possible?!!!

And ya wonder why we don't like surepost.
    She who dies with the most quilts is......
    Still dead.
    What's your hurry?

Comment

• Star lover
      Missouri Star
      • Apr 2016

I feel your pain!

Oh yeah, has happened to me more than once.....and 1 time is 1 time too many. I go on record (as if I need to) and say......I HATE SUREPOST!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered on February 25 (not M*) ......this packaged has traveled the USA more than I have......it still hasn't arrived.....sigh.....the latest says tomorrow......I'll believe it when it gets here!

Comment

• shermur
        Missouri Star
        • Mar 2013

When I looked at the first update and saw that the ETA for delivery would be Saturday , the 10th. OK, 5 days for the shipment to get here from order date. Very reasonable. Now, due to the weather, who knows when I'll get an update or the order.

I ordered some older Art Gallery fabric (2014) on Etsy (shop in Louisiana) on 03/03/18. The distance farther than MSQC , mailing USPS. IT's arriving today.....
        Sherri

Comment

• Bubby
          Missouri Star
          • Jun 2011

I recently mailed a Priority box to my DD who lives in southern California. The box left central Missouri and went east (wrong direction) and spent 4 days in Virginia and then slowly made it's way to California. It took 9 days total. I feel your pain!!

Where we live our mail is delivered by non-postal people who bid on the routes. Over the years I've had very good luck with my mail people. My main issue was once they put some boxes of supplies from M* in bags and hung the bags from the flag on our box. We have to drive to get to our mailbox. Anyone could have stopped and snatched my boxes. When they put my quilting fabric in jeopardy I get a little testy. A trip to the post office to fill out a complaint fixed everything. I wish every issue in life was that easy to remedy.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

• wlrquilts
            Missouri Star
            • Jun 2012

I know I am in minority, but I haven't had issue with Surepost. I get within same time as Usps. packages mailed by USPS get sent to NH first and then back west to Vermont. While at least half time UPS will deliver and if not it gets to local post office in time so I get it delivered the same day. Of course the UPS location is like 12 miles from my house and the post office is 1 mile.
            Wendy
            http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
              Missouri Star
              • Aug 2015

Boy, that is so frustrating. I am amazed that I ever receive my packages to Canada in a reasonable time.
              Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

• 201 Treadler
                Missouri Star
                • Jan 2018

wow 15mins to get from east/ west,
                must be at warp 8,
                did make me giggle at the thought,perhaps was in the 'transporter room' teehee..
                hope arrives for you soon.
                🧵Treadler from UK 👋

Comment

• nativetexan
                  Banned
                  Missouri Star
                  • Feb 2018

ha, ha. i can only say don't order from keepsake quilting. finally got 1/2 order and rest maybe will come end of this month. no tracking number or anything online for me. irritating. I guess that is life these days!

Comment

• shermur
                    Missouri Star
                    • Mar 2013

Well, here's the latest update and i still have no idea when this package will get here....so disappointing! UGH!

Chelmsford, MA, United States 03/09/2018 10:33 P.M. Arrival Scan
                    Shrewsbury, MA, United States 03/09/2018 9:40 P.M. Departure Scan
                    03/09/2018 7:43 P.M. Arrival Scan
                    Harrisburg, PA, United States 03/08/2018 2:33 P.M. Departure Scan
                    03/08/2018 4:46 A.M. Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery. / We’re working to deliver your package as soon as possible.

Originally posted by shermur View Post
                    From West to East, then East to West in 15 minutes? It just doesn't make sense.....Surepost will be the death of me!

03/07/2018 9:15 P.M. Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery. / We’re
                    Working to deliver your package as soon as possible.
                    Sherri

Comment

• nativetexan
                      Banned
                      Missouri Star
                      • Feb 2018

what is surepost by the way?? part of this forum's shop or USPS, etc, I've not heard of it. dont' think anyway.

Comment

• Star lover
                        Missouri Star
                        • Apr 2016

Surepost.....company ships by UPS, then UPS transfers it to the post office, which then delivers it to you.....
                        I guess it works just great for some.....not for me.....

Comment

• shermur
                          Missouri Star
                          • Mar 2013

Finally...it has arrived 10 days after ordering! It sat in Massachusetts for two days before getting here to the home town and into the USPS system! IT is safe to say...the order sat close to 5 days without moving in the Surepost process. So unacceptable and YIKES again!

03/13/2018 113 A.M. Package delivered by local post office
                          03/13/2018 6:21 A.M. Received by the local post office
                          03/12/2018 10:16 A.M. Package transferred to post office
                          Rutland, VT, United States 03/12/2018 7:57 A.M. Destination Scan
                          Rutland, VT, United States 03/11/2018 10:43 P.M. Arrival Scan
                          Chelmsford, MA, United States 03/11/2018 7:36 P.M. Departure Scan
                          Chelmsford, MA, United States 03/09/2018 10:33 P.M. Arrival Scan
                          Shrewsbury, MA, United States 03/09/2018 9:40 P.M. Departure Scan
                          03/09/2018 7:43 P.M. Arrival Scan
                          Harrisburg, PA, United States 03/08/2018 2:33 P.M. Departure Scan
                          03/08/2018 4:46 A.M. Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery. / We’re working to deliver your package as soon as possible.
                          03/07/2018 9:15 P.M. Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery. / We’re working to deliver your package as soon as possible.
                          Sherri

Comment

• Star lover
                            Missouri Star
                            • Apr 2016

Yet, another reason I DISLIKE surepost! Happy you finally got your package.

Comment

• mommadeb
                              Missouri Star
                              • Dec 2011

I ordered something from Atlanta on March 6th to go to Iowa. Said it was out for delivery on the 12th, in Iowa. Great news!

I looked today, and it says that it is in City of Industry, CA and will be delivered as soon as possible.

They must have used SurePost, even though I marked my shipping option as USPS only.

Comment

Working...
                              X